Avesdo is a groundbreaking sales platform for real estate developers and their affiliates. With offices in both Vancouver and Toronto, Avesdo is a strategically-funded startup on a mission to improve the experience of buying and selling a new-build home. Trusted by the real estate community, our customers have transacted over 15 Billion Dollars in real estate using Avesdo's sales platform. Since beginning operations in 2016, we have experienced tremendous growth in the industry and have established a strong reputation in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario. Our goal for 2019 is to continue growth in these regions while having strong penetration into the US market.
To help continue fuel our expansion, we are looking for a passionate, energetic individual who is self-motivated and looking to be a part of a growing organization.
Working out of our office in Liberty Village - as the Director of Client Success you will manage and motivate a dedicated customer success team, lead and drive transformation, and become a trusted advisor through consulting our customers to recognize the strategic value of their investment. This is a dynamic position and you must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, and planning activities. This is an extremely entrepreneurial position and requires the decision making, innovation, and persistence. In this role, a key element is ensuring the highest levels of Customer Engagement by building and supporting the team. This position will play a vital role in the expansion of our business, and will be critical to the company’s success.
- Responsible for developing and managing client relationships - working towards client satisfaction, increasing end-user adoption and ensuring effective incident management
- Ownership of the Incident Management and Support Processes
- Lead innovation by defining and implementing engagement methodologies and best practices in the continuous pursuit of operational excellence and process enhancement
- Developing Client Success resources including best practices, implementation guides, training materials and knowledge documents
- Develop operational model for servicing across multiple geographies and time zones
- Foster professional relationships with key customers to help them follow best practices and optimize use of Avesdo Software. Identify opportunities to upgrade or provide additional products or services to address customers’ needs effectively and resolve customer pain points
- Promote a positive team culture that motivates and generates enthusiasm to ensure high morale in the Client Success team by building a strong and highly productive team comprised of staff to drive high performance and efficiencies and a work environment that combines learning, achievement, recognition and a team spirit
- Define and measure KPIs, and ancillary metrics, appropriate to the Client Success team. Monitor team performance and provide coaching and mentorship as needed to ensure both individual and team KPI deliverables are met
- Partner with Sales team to manage the CRM that works across the entire Customer Lifecycle, including Client Delivery, Support & Success
- Drive internal alignment and collaboration with other teams to enable an enhanced customer experience, operating as an escalation point for customer issue resolution, when necessary liaising as required as an advocate for key customers.
Experience & Expertise
- Experience in leading client relationships in software as a service or technology environments with strong customer service orientation and experience in dealing with C-level executives
- Extensive involvement with sales, consulting, training and leading new initiatives in a corporate environment
- People manager, thriving in mentoring, leading and growing teams
- Experience managing performance and having your team deliver results consistently
- Success in recruiting and performance management
- Proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core
- Technically savvy and have an aptitude to learn technical details and environment
- Excellent communicator - possess a strong ability to explain highly technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Passion for constant improvement - always looking to do things better (personally and for the company).
- Effective in prioritizing and allocating resources to / focus efficiently on multiple project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- University Degree
What we offer you
- Base salary + bonus
- Health plan
- Ability to truly impact the company direction by working alongside the founders and executives
Incredible exposure to the inner-workings of the trillion dollar real estate industry.